First, there is a very big spider sculpture just next to Roppongi Station and Hills Building.
Roppongi Hills has some interests in arts, so you will find artistic sculptures, benches, etc.Next is my recommendation.
Near the spider, there is a small garden with roses, trees, etc.
If you want a Romantic Photo with Tokyo Tower, this is definitely the best spot!
This place is on the right in the spider photo above. Don’t miss it.
There was a temporary football shop after FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil.
One of their most popular programs is Doraemon, a Japanese manga which is about the blue robot and a boy Nobita, so they put so many Doraemons in front of Roppongi Hills to attract children in summer vacation.
This pink door is Dokodemo Door, one of the most well-known items of Doraemon.
It enables us to go anywhere we wish to go. Fantastic door!
Mother, Father and their boy?NO!
The man with a backpack is a single visitor. He asked a staff member to take his photo with Dokodemo Door. Great smile!
that childlike senses made our life colorful.
I have grown up, but I don’t want to hesitate humors!!
Thanks for reading and my next post will be about Shibuya again!
- Tokyo City View Official Website: http://www.roppongihills.com/tcv/jp/
- Pokemon the Movie XY Exhibition Official Website: http://www.roppongihills.com/tcv/jp/pokemonten-xy/
- Safety and Security in Roppongi (just in case): http://tokyo-direct-guide.com/basicinfo/safety.html
- Google Map of Roppongi Hills: https://goo.gl/maps/6S5AF
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo: An Outstanding 5-Star Hotel INSIDE Roppongi Hills
- Tokyo City View Part 1 – Roppongi Hills Summer Event of Pokemon Movies 2014
- Tokyo City View Part 2 – Observatory of Roppongi Hills – a general guide & tips