|Giant Wheel in Palette Town in Odaiba|
How to Get to Odaiba
Odaiba Marine Park
With the view of Rainbow Bridge and Fuji TV Station, it is one of the coolest and the most romantic districts in Tokyo.
|Rainbow Bridge from Odaiba Marine Park|
Giant Sky Wheel
Palette Town includes this colorful Giant Wheel, Venus Fort, Tokyo Leisure Land and some other entertainments. Go down to see them.
DECKS Tokyo Beach
Decks is a big shopping center with a lot of clothing, accessories, interesting toys, foods, entertainments and good restaurants.
I have too much I want to tell you and leave it to another post, but I rather like to enter a restaurant here. There are cafes, grilled food restaurants, Asian restaurants, Japanese restaurants….I have many choices and all are good.
And if you like soul foods, Odaiba Takoyaki Museum is a must!
It is a popular spot, so sometimes, especially on weekends, they have some events or invite entertainers.
I came across a traditional human-monkey duo.
Venus Fort is also a cool shopping center in Odaiba.
I visited there some years ago because I wanted a jacket sold in one of the shops.
Inside the building, there is a fountain with illumination.
|Fountain inside Venus Fort|
Beautiful, isn’t it? Moreover, there are some Tax Free Shops for international visitors!!
Opening Hours: 10:00 – 21:00
Official Website: http://www.venusfort.co.jp/ (English, Chinese, Korean and Google Translate)
In Palette Town, Tokyo Leisure Land is a must for me. It has a very big Game Center, Bowling Center and Karaoke Rooms! So fun!!
Tokyo Leisure Land
Opening Hours: 10:00 – 23:50 for Game Center, 24 hours for Bowling, 13:00 – 6:00 for Karaoke
- Odaiba Official Website: http://www.tokyo-odaiba.net/en/ (Can choose Chinese and Korean as well) Download the free map!
Google Maps around O-daiba: https://goo.gl/maps/20vrP
- Odaiba Rainbow Bus Official Website: http://www.odaiba-bus.jp/ (Fun but only in Japanese website.)
- Tokyo Bay Shuttle Official Website: http://www.hinomaru.co.jp/metrolink/odaiba/index/ See how the free shuttles look like here!
- DECKS Tokyo Beach: http://www.odaiba-decks.com/
- Venus Fort: http://www.venusfort.co.jp/
- The Giant Wheel in Palette Town: http://www.daikanransha.com/index/
- Yurikamome Line Official Website: http://www.yurikamome.tokyo/